Friday, December 5, 2008

A call to arms or something?

Hey there dream-teamoers, I think we've all fallen off the bandwagon this past month in particular. Not sure if you all got Alej's email, but she's hit the nail on the head. I know I've been too busy and also a little bit lazy, and have fallen muchly behind on my drawings, so I'm thinking we should all take a short and official hiatus for the rest of the holidays and officially start fresh and clean in the new year.

January 6th is a tuesday, I think we should all dry to have a doodle done for then. We can just pick up where we left off.

Also, Alej, although it's very late, I did 1/2 finish a brief train-doodle of my life without Dreamo Teamo, maybe I'll post it later.

Happy holidays everyone, hope to see you full of creepy and unnecessary drawings in January!

Love,
Britt.

1 comment:

  1. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I miss my dreamo teamo sooo sooo much!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete